Confidence for Every Business Situation
Whether hosting meetings, entertaining clients, or working internationally, teams sometimes find that gaps in protocol and etiquette skills get in the way of doing business.
We've helped young professionals brush up on basic business etiquette and shown business and military leaders how they can be more effective wherever in the world work sends them.
"It was just what my staff needed - instruction and practice that made them more polished...one more reason to love The Buckley School!"– Insurance company CEO following our business etiquette program
An investment more companies are making
In recent years, the move toward working from home and collaborating online has made everyday etiquette feel a little more challenging:
- Many young professionals have completed their college educations and started their careers in virtual environments.
- After being away from the office, companies are seeing a greater need now for refreshers in how to spend time with co-workers and interact with clients face-to-face.
- And employees are embracing the opportunity for extra coaching as a way to master essential soft skills that will help them build their careers.
Our clients have long viewed presentation and public speaking skills as an investment that helps them reach important goals. Now, more are asking us to include business etiquette in the programs we design for them.
Etiquette coaching to put you at ease
At business meals, we know it's important for you to be able to concentrate on conversations - not worry if you're using the right fork.
At receptions and networking events, we're sure you'd rather spend your energy meeting people and making connections - not stressing about how you're coming across.
We create custom programs for groups and individuals that incorporate active learning for lots of practice in a safe environment.
As in our public speaking programs, our coaching builds on each person's unique strengths.
Our sessions are fun, non-stodgy, and practical
We firmly believe good manners should make all of us feel more included and comfortable.
Our goal to help people feel prepared to be their best selves, so they're poised for success in the situations that challenge them most.
Our private programs can include:
- Basic business etiquette for professionals
- International protocol boot camps for global work teams
- Multi-course dinners with step-by-step etiquette instruction
- Anything else to address the challenges faced by you or your team